News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, June 06, 2022, 08:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

A couple more. First one you can see the rain I was in as I kayaked with another couple down the Tioghnioga River. The second one with my girlfriend at a rock concert in Syracuse (pre-covid). The third, just my girlfriend and I in the kitchen. Yup, I'm bald...hence almost always wearing a hat

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Nice pics. You are surrounded by beautiful women  :ok:

LennG

Great pics of you and Linda.

:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on June 06, 2022, 08:34:18 AM
I've been thinking of changing my avatar, but wondering what my fellow posters think. Using an interesting site called "New Profile Pic", it takes any picture you have of a face and turns it into a profile picture or avatar. I've always kind of liked the one I use, but playing around I've come up with a few options and was hoping for some input...maybe I should have made this a poll. Anyway, here's four options that I came up with using the new website. As you can see, it distorts your face (usually in a positive way making you appear younger and better looking than you really are - at least in my case...LOL) and there are several options that can be used for creative coloring, backgrounds, wave effects, etc. So with no further adieu, what do you guys think?

Should I just stick with my old one or update my avatar for the new software coming? If anyone wants to try this method for an avatar, go to: https://newprofilepic.com/ I don't know why it says, "come back a week later for new effects..." because when I've used it there are plenty of effects immediately. Maybe they mean they are adding new effects all the time. Anyway, it seems to work pretty good for avatars on message boards

I never go to pick a pix, so, like the others, I think #1 is the best.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on June 08, 2022, 07:36:55 AM
A couple more. First one you can see the rain I was in as I kayaked with another couple down the Tioghnioga River. The second one with my girlfriend at a rock concert in Syracuse (pre-covid). The third, just my girlfriend and I in the kitchen. Yup, I'm bald...hence almost always wearing a hat

Lovely lady.    :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

( and the guy is cute also- in a nice way.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:)

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

All great pics! Tim where
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on June 08, 2022, 11:12:01 AM
Lovely lady.    :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

( and the guy is cute also- in a nice way.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:)

Aww shucks Lenn. My lady friend is cute, but I call her my little "PITA" (pain in...) because she is one! I've been called a lot of things in my life (can't even print them here...LOL), but never cute. In fact, when I was a little kid, the next door neighbor told me I was "the homeliest kid she ever saw" to which I replied "thank you". Then I asked my mother what "homely" meant...LOL

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Quote from: T200 on June 08, 2022, 01:48:04 PM
There's no software that's going to make me look any better! My wife has tried everything! =))

Bob - no comments from you!!!  :P

Come on Tim, go for it.

If not, I think I have a pix of you, and you know the rest.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Ok, how's this?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

Quote from: T200 on June 08, 2022, 02:36:19 PM

Ok, how's this?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

yikes!    :scared: 

Some of those people look like their faces are melting  :surprise:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

Just jealous.

Thanks Tim

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Spent the afternoon golfing with my grandson the other day. He took a selfie pic with me and I decided to try the image changer from newprofilepic.com (which has added new alternative views)

Anyway, the original and a new modification that improves my age by about 15 years

LennG

As I said in my original pic, it did take 15 years off my face.

Way to go.   :ok:  :ok:  :ok:  :ok:

Charlie Weiss