News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN DEAD AT 73

Started by MightyGiants, August 08, 2022, 03:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Just saw this, and while it's obviously very sad, it's also so strange - my wife and I were just talking about her (the subject of "Grease" came up) less than 2 hours ago before knowing anything about her death.

jimv

Slugsy-Narrows

The first drive in movie I recall going to as a kid was oak tree rd in Edison.  The movie Grease.

Grew up on that movie and soundtrack!  Had it on vinyl cassette disc vhs dvd.  Probably still know the words to every song.

Loved her in that movie!

Summer Nights....... Was how it ended.

RIP!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on August 08, 2022, 03:49:02 PMThe first drive in movie I recall going to as a kid was oak tree rd in Edison.  The movie Grease.

Grew up on that movie and soundtrack!  Had it on vinyl cassette disc vhs dvd.  Probably still know the words to every song.

Loved her in that movie!

Summer Nights....... Was how it ended.

RIP!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0DfsCzfq4

Jolly Blue Giant

That is sad. Really sorry to hear the news. She was one of my teenage heartthrobs  :(
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

I also just heard the news and was deeply saddened. She was such a joy to watch in Grease, and we still stop and watch it every time we see it on TV.

The world just lost a wonderful woman.

May she RIP
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss