News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

To the moon...and I don't mean Alice

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, August 25, 2022, 10:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

I'm ecstatic that we are FINALLY going back to the moon. The first Artemis mission is scheduled to take off from NASA's Kennedy Space Center next Monday morning. I will be following these missions closely. A link to a nice article at the end of this post

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/24/world/how-to-watch-artemis-1-launch-timeline-scn/index.html
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: