News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

"The West Wing" marathon

Started by weeze, November 25, 2022, 11:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

So I found this on my Ruko that I'm still amazed with: over on some channel called "HLN" whatever that stands for. Goes on all weekend I think, has the entire run of shows.
This is a show I put into the top half of my all time smartest TV shows.
Also qualifies on my list of top 10 Dramas.
I got a lot of lists.
But you know this hasn't really been in reruns anywhere on my tv packages over the years. IT did do a marathon years ago but for the most part these are only being watched for the 2nd time and years apart.
This is a good thing I think.
I like shows where the characters have good I Q s.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

LennG

GREAT show and Martin Sheen's President Bartlett was voted, a while back, as the best portrayal of a President on TV or in the movie EVER.

I'm with you, one of the all-time best TV shows. 
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

weeze

They had my most favorite episode on this afternoon. The one where he visits the Public Radio Broadcasters and the one woman who calls herself "Dr. Laura" or some such name , President Bartlett just burns her to the ground. Im sure you all remember it, not the kind of thing you forget. That was some good writing!

GIANTS1

HLN is for cnn headline news. used to be all news. now very little news and mostly true crime like forensic files which i watch alot.

weeze

Let it be known, today and at this hour, that the man from WI has the answer! Thank you Sir!