News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How the Giants are doing in the fan Pro Bowl voting

Started by MightyGiants, December 07, 2022, 02:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

Just an absolute lack of respect by the fans that DLaw is only 10th when he is having a near All-Pro season. The coaches and players voting will correct this. I don't understand how a team in the biggest market is so under the radar in the NFL compared to other sports.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MightyGiants

Quote from: TDToomer on December 07, 2022, 02:49:27 PMJust an absolute lack of respect by the fans that DLaw is only 10th then he is having a near All-Pro season. They coaches and players voting will correct this. I don't understand how a team in the biggest market is so under the radar in the NFL compared to other sports.

I think fans tend not to pay much attention to defensive interior players unless they are high profile like Aaron Donald.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kingm56

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 07, 2022, 03:23:08 PMI think fans tend not to pay much attention to defensive interior players unless they are high profile like Aaron Donald.

Most fans don't pay attention to players beyond thier team; so, they rely on stats...Dex 'only' has 6 sacks.  So, it probably doesn't move the average fans dial.

Who cares about the Pro Bowl anyway.  I'm sure Dex is more concerned with the AP status, which I'm sure he'll be first or second team.