News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

ALL DANIEL JONES POSTS AND DISCUSSIONS HERE

Started by Ed Vette, December 14, 2022, 03:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP44

I think it's time to realize Jones will be our QB because he's much better than the average to below average backups in the league.

kingm56

Quote from: AP44 on January 01, 2023, 05:33:11 PMI think it's time to realize Jones will be our QB because he's much better than the average to below average backups in the league.

I think that conclusion was reached by 95% of the board several weeks ago.  Jones is above average and the Giants relative draft position will prevent them from getting thier guy.  The only thing left to discuss is the aperture the Giants' will use to retain his services.  I continue to advocate for the Franchise tag...

Jclayton92

Quote from: kingm56 on January 01, 2023, 05:56:49 PMI think that conclusion was reached by 95% of the board several weeks ago.  Jones is above average and the Giants relative draft position will prevent them from getting thier guy.  The only thing left to discuss is the aperture the Giants' will use to retain his services.  I continue to advocate for the Franchise tag...
Yeah it's all about the money and after the recent contract disasters I think people will be gun shy 3yr 120 is a lot

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

Jclayton92

Quote from: brownelvis54 on January 01, 2023, 06:32:37 PMTime to admit.
Because he beat a team he was supposed to beat? Don't get me wrong He played really well but to act like he's the future for the next 5 to 10 years is a completely different story.

Erasing the past 4 years in 2 games one of which we lost just isn't possible. Plus people that like Jones and people that aren't fond him are all basically on the same page at this point, we'd love to have you back but... and that but is typically 2 year with reasonable money.

Blue Fire

FULL.BLOOM.LOVE.  :ok:  :laugh:  =))

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Slugsy-Narrows

This isn't a time for told ya so people!

Don't get ahead of your skis or you will fall face first!

DJ had a great game against a bad team!

No one knows what JS wants, what DJ wants and there is a lot that goes in between.

So instead of gloating falsely and banging your chest, enjoy the win and let's keep looking forward TOGETHER

T200

I don't see the gloating. It's a picture of a coach clearly happy with his QB.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Blue Fire

Quote from: T200 on January 01, 2023, 07:53:55 PMI don't see the gloating. It's a picture of a coach clearly happy with his QB.

=D>

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

brownelvis54

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on January 01, 2023, 07:34:37 PMThis isn't a time for told ya so people!

Don't get ahead of your skis or you will fall face first!

DJ had a great game against a bad team!

No one knows what JS wants, what DJ wants and there is a lot that goes in between.

So instead of gloating falsely and banging your chest, enjoy the win and let's keep looking forward TOGETHER

I dont see any gloating

Jclayton92

Quote from: brownelvis54 on January 01, 2023, 08:30:34 PMI dont see any gloating
You put up a DJ Apology form after he beat a bad team with no QB, no head coach, and 2 of their star players on offense and defense out.  Just saying.

brownelvis54

Quote from: Jclayton92 on January 01, 2023, 08:47:12 PMYou put up a DJ Apology form after he beat a bad team with no QB, no head coach, and 2 of their star players on offense and defense out.  Just saying.

True Jess, but to be fair...I put in the ALL JONES THREAD. And looking at our star players " Galloway" Shep and Robinson are out too. Jones deserves a contract extension

brownelvis54

Quote from: Jclayton92 on January 01, 2023, 06:47:25 PMBecause he beat a team he was supposed to beat? Don't get me wrong He played really well but to act like he's the future for the next 5 to 10 years is a completely different story.

Erasing the past 4 years in 2 games one of which we lost just isn't possible. Plus people that like Jones and people that aren't fond him are all basically on the same page at this point, we'd love to have you back but... and that but is typically 2 year with reasonable money.

Good teams beat bad teams...thats what they are supposed to do. And of course the Jones haters are going to say " but its the Colts" Well look what thety did last week to Hebert and the Chargers. No TDs and an INT by Herbert, But again its Jones... Yeah I get it

Jclayton92

Quote from: brownelvis54 on January 01, 2023, 09:14:13 PMGood teams beat bad teams...thats what they are supposed to do. And of course the Jones haters are going to say " but its the Colts" Well look what thety did last week to Hebert and the Chargers. No TDs and an INT by Herbert, But again its Jones... Yeah I get it
What are you talking about? First of all after all the banning and the multiple threads about civil discourse A) posting a picture of an Apology form and B) classifying people as haters is a bold move..  when if you actually read the forum you post in we are pretty much all in agreement he should be resigned at the right price, we've all said that the past few days. It just happens that you and other fans only come around when we win, only post when things are going well.

So I'm not sure what you gloating has to do with Herbert, or whatever you were trying to say.. look back at the game thread, look back at my post today did I say Jones had a bad day Brown? Did I? No I said he had a good game which he did... but to act like he's the next coming of Patrick mahomes and start passing apology forms out because he had a good game is absurd and you're just baiting people at that point.

When Jones has had bad games, because he has this season has anyone came in here the same day and dogged Jones or put faces of free agent QBs on a form? No they haven't because when he has a bad game the team has a bad game. One Good game, just like one bad game does not make a career. So maybe go back and look at the conversation for the past two days before you call people haters. But you love daniel Jones so I guess you get that luxury. Just because I don't want to pay him 40 million a year doesn't mean I hate him, I just love the team more.