News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Thursday Injury Report

Started by Ed Vette, December 15, 2022, 07:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

AZGiantFan

Does LP for Ward imply he is out of concussion protocol or is that still to be determined?
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

GordonGekko80

Quote from: AZGiantFan on December 16, 2022, 03:05:40 AMDoes LP for Ward imply he is out of concussion protocol or is that still to be determined?

He might clear the protocol on game day and still play.

Ed Vette

With James out it leaves them with two productive receivers. Going to need Barkley to pick up some of that. I guess we'll see Slayton running slants again.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Out of 14 games, I think there have only been one or two where the Giants were not at a disadvantage when it comes to injuries.   That makes success much more difficult.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Yeah, this year in particular the whole injury thing is beyond annoying... it's downright disheartening.

Two of my favorites (Barkley & Jones) are fighting to remain Giants and the team can't field a healthy roster.

I'm not sure what the count is now, but at one point they only had SIX of their season-starting 22 players left.

So it has been much more difficult than usual to keep alive my interest in this team, this season, or the league in general.

With Seattle losing last night, odds are the Giants will make the playoffs despite themselves (and drastically lower their draft position, which, to me - at this team - seems a lot more important and valuable).

Bob

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Bob In PA

I think I accidentally deleted one of my own posts.  I'll write a personal message to myself... complaining.  LOL
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!