News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Ed Vette, December 24, 2022, 07:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Enjoy the holiday weekend and may the Giants add to our Yuletide joy!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

To all my BBH family Merry Christmas and happy holidays

may you and your families have a happy and safe holiday season

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all of you and all of your loved ones.

Slugsy-Narrows

Merry Christmas to all!

A BLUE CHRISTMAS TO US ALL!!!

Bill Brown

Merry Christmas to all of you fine ladies and gentlemen. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and may we all get an extra special present today in Minneapolis.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

T200

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Enjoy time with your loved ones and please be safe if you're traveling or out and about in this horrible weather.

Tim
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ozzie

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on this board.
Best wishes for you and your families. Enjoy the season.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

kartanoman

Wishing each of you a Merry Christmas filled with love, joy and please be safe!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

kingm56

Merry Christmas to all!  Hopefully, everyone here is safe and warm after the record-breaking storm.  What could make a Christmas weekend better than friends and family...football of course. 

AZGiantFan

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 24, 2022, 07:16:40 AMTo all my BBH family Merry Christmas and happy holidays

may you and your families have a happy and safe holiday season

Is that your street?

We are going to have to endure 69* and sunny here.  A White Christmas sounds nice, but I've dug my car out of the snow enough times over the years to not regret not having one.  Which was reinforced by a couple of them in the CO years.

My (only) grandaughter is almost 3 and as a result the whole family (my 2 daughters live within 15 minutes of us) is way more excited about the holiday aspect of Christmas than we've been in years.  I even bought a Santa suit which I'll be wearing tonight as I distribute the presents - our tradition has always been opening presents on Christmas Eve rather than the Christmas morning thing.

I wish all of you who celebrate Christmas a joyful and peaceful Christmas filled with family, good food, and a lots of love and laughter.  And a Giants' win, of course.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

No, that's not my street.  We escaped the snow, but not the cold here where I live.

Quote from: AZGiantFan on December 24, 2022, 11:06:13 AMIs that your street?

We are going to have to endure 69* and sunny here.  A White Christmas sounds nice, but I've dug my car out of the snow enough times over the years to not regret not having one.  Which was reinforced by a couple of them in the CO years.

My (only) grandaughter is almost 3 and as a result the whole family (my 2 daughters live within 15 minutes of us) is way more excited about the holiday aspect of Christmas than we've been in years.  I even bought a Santa suit which I'll be wearing tonight as I distribute the presents - our tradition has always been opening presents on Christmas Eve rather than the Christmas morning thing.

I wish all of you who celebrate Christmas a joyful and peaceful Christmas filled with family, good food, and a lots of love and laughter.  And a Giants' win, of course.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

beaugestus

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all,

John

LennG

Happy Holidays, however you choose to celebrate them.

https://youtu.be/_zCsFvVg0UY
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss