News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Colts game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 01, 2023, 12:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on January 01, 2023, 02:22:40 PMIt's not a bad look!  Stop it!!

Thibs is just fine to celebrate and do what he did! 

When did everyone turn into Candy a$$es here!

You want this team to be aggressive and get an identify and they do and we get soft over a big play!

What does excessive showboating have to do with being aggressive?  Besides, that wasn't the point, tbd point was it's not a good look to be showboating while the opponent is on the ground twitching.  I'm sure even Thibs would do it differently...he's that good of a man.

Woody

Kick off coverage scares me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EDjohnst1981

Superb stuff from all.

Love to see it

Soundwave401

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on January 01, 2023, 02:22:40 PMIt's not a bad look!  Stop it!!

Thibs is just fine to celebrate and do what he did! 

When did everyone turn into Candy a$$es here!

You want this team to be aggressive and get an identify and they do and we get soft over a big play!

It was fine celebrating a nice play. He didn't know Foles was hurt. But going to the sidelines and making the go to sleep gesture while the guy is down on the ground writhing in pain is a bad look.

AP44

Field goal is great there. Get one more TD and put the backups in.

Fletch

he's too timid that dump off to Barkley again. What was the point of that? to get you 5 yards closer. What did Parcells say about interceptions ...if you are not throwing some of them , you are not trying hard enough.

I am not a pro scout and cannot judge this level of QB play but, I 'll say this watching Daniel JOnes is B-O-R-I-N-G and I don't like that style of QB play.

GordonGekko80

We will need Barkley in the second half to run down the clock.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jclayton92 on January 01, 2023, 02:23:45 PMI don't think he realized foles was actually hurt when he was doing it
I don't buy that. He had to see him when he got up. They should bench him the first drive of the third. He just put a target in his own QB besides being a douche.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: GordonGekko80 on January 01, 2023, 02:26:12 PM3 score game at the half. I think we couldn't ask for more.

When did we score 24 in the first half last?

In a whole game lol

DaveBrown74

Terrific first half across the board. Obviously, our opponent is a terrible team, and we should not pretend otherwise, but it's not the first bad team we have played this year. Bottom line this is by far the best we've looked this season, on both sides of the ball.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Ed Vette on January 01, 2023, 02:28:01 PMI don't buy that. He had to see him when he got up. They should bench him the first drive of the third. He just put a target in his own QB besides being a douche.
I saw him look over and stop which why I thought he didn't realize it. Could have been mistaken though.

Ed Vette

Daniel Jones had a great first half. Made good decisions and some nice throws. Impressive.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jclayton92

Boy Darnold is looking phenomenal this season. Wild world of sports.

AP44

Outside of McKinneys misplay - how can anyone complain about anything? One of the best halves they played in years.

GloryDays