News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Colts game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 01, 2023, 12:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP44

Messiah717

Colts are just brutal.  Put it away.

GordonGekko80

Trench

I'd throw this first down play right to Slayton

Fletch

Quote from: sxdxca38 on January 01, 2023, 02:39:51 PMHi I respectfully disagree and here is why.

The Giants were up 21-3 why would you be careless with the football and possibly put it in harms way by throwing an interception and giving the opponent an opportunity to score points at the end of the half?

The wise decision is to play smart and take the 3 points, making it 24-3.

He's been playing  like that since forever. Since rookie year anyway. Everyone wanted to blame Garrett, but 2 OCs and a HC later -- it is still the same.

Slugsy-Narrows

Slayton better learn from Bellinger and carry the ball like a baby all week

kingm56

Quote from: Messiah717 on January 01, 2023, 02:44:31 PMColts are just brutal.  Put it away.

With all the injuries, they're the worst team in football.  Worse than Hou.

GloryDays

Quote from: Fletch on January 01, 2023, 02:27:14 PMhe's too timid that dump off to Barkley again. What was the point of that? to get you 5 yards closer. What did Parcells say about interceptions ...if you are not throwing some of them , you are not trying hard enough.

I am not a pro scout and cannot judge this level of QB play but, I 'll say this watching Daniel JOnes is B-O-R-I-N-G and I don't like that style of QB play.

INFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!

Soundwave401

It was more a good defensive play then it was anything Slayton did. The punch the ball out is becoming more and more prevalent in the NFL it seems. He had both hands on it. I guess you could say he should have gone down instead of fighting for a couple extra yards.

AP44

It's pretty obvious from Jones improvement on how bad Garrett was.

GordonGekko80

Was that another fumble by James?

AP44

Trench

Winning 24-3 and have the QB taking a
Hit like that?

Slugsy-Narrows

GordonGekko80

DJ is taking too many shots today (hits)...