News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Colts game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 01, 2023, 12:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonGekko80

Ok, now the Colts are playing to hurt not only themselves, but also ours...

kingm56

The Jeff Saturday fantasy camp adventure isn't going well.

Soundwave401

How about we put Tyrod in to finish this one...

GordonGekko80

Quote from: jgrangers2 on January 01, 2023, 03:16:47 PMJust stop running Jones. There's absolutely no reason for him to take any more hits today.

That's an easy concussion...

Slugsy-Narrows

Jones looking to SHUT UP ANY DOUBTERS

Messiah717

Now you pull Jones obviously.

kingm56

Quote from: Soundwave401 on January 01, 2023, 03:17:35 PMHow about we put Tyrod in to finish this one...

I think we'll see that on the next series.

Blue Fire

DJ!!!!

My 2nd oldest just said imagine what hes going to be able to do with better receivers!

Oh yeahhhh....maybe Pittman pries free lol

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Ed Vette

Still doing Read Options? Not smart.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

AP44

TDToomer

Quote from: jgrangers2 on January 01, 2023, 03:16:47 PMJust stop running Jones. There's absolutely no reason for him to take any more hits today.

After his last TD Run I think it's Tyrod Time
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

The guy takes a pounding that's for sure

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Soundwave401 on January 01, 2023, 03:17:35 PMHow about we put Tyrod in to finish this one...

I had a similar thought. I doubt they'll do it though. Maybe if they get one more or get to the final five minutes.

They should just pound it with Breida/Brightwell now. For Jones or Barkley to get even a minor injury in the final 5-10 minutes would be horrible.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on January 01, 2023, 03:18:10 PMJones looking to SHUT UP ANY DOUBTERS
Making a statement. He's the Franchise QB for this team.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

kingm56

This is DJs best game since his rookie season when he had 5 TDs against Washington. His day is done.