News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

PLAYOFFS BABY!

Started by AP44, January 01, 2023, 03:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP44

Slugsy-Narrows

DaveBrown74

Amazing. What a first year for the new regime. This franchise was in shambles when Gettleman and Judge handed it to them.

MightyGiants

Not only do we make it to the playoffs, but they did it the way you want to get to the playoffs, with a signature win.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MagicRat

Get in there.
And to everyone bleating about Thibs celebration......cry me a river.

No-one likes us......we don't care.
Smell my cheese you mother!

TDToomer

Quote from: MagicRat on January 01, 2023, 03:48:46 PMGet in there.
And to everyone bleating about Thibs celebration......cry me a river.

No-one likes us......we don't care.

More like no one covers us. We will be the 15th story on all the recap shows.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

GordonGekko80

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 01, 2023, 03:48:15 PMNot only do we make it to the playoffs, but they did it the way you want to get to the playoffs, with a signature win.

Absolutely agree on this.

Finally we're playing some meaningful football in January. It's been way too long.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MagicRat

Quote from: TDToomer on January 01, 2023, 03:51:02 PMMore like no one covers us. We will be the 15th story on all the recap shows.

Ask me how many f'ks I give?

WE know.....that's all that matters.

This roster, we have no business being in the play offs, kudos to Dabs and his staff, but kudos to the players.
They've given their lot, they've worked hard, they've made the most of what they have and I'm delighted for these guys.

Smell my cheese you mother!

gregf

What a fun season. We are playing very well. Bring back Adoree and we gave a fighters chance in playoffs

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 01, 2023, 03:48:15 PMNot only do we make it to the playoffs, but they did it the way you want to get to the playoffs, with a signature win.

Yeah, I really liked this.

No backing in, no needing anyone else, they simply knocked the stuffing out the Colts. Excellent.

kartanoman

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 01, 2023, 03:55:24 PMhttps://twitter.com/DarrylSlater/status/1609654358697803777

Reminds me of 1981 when Brad Van Pelt, Brian Kelley, George Martin, Harry Carson, Joe Danelo and Dave Jennings went in for the first time after the legendary OT win against Dallas and the Jets defeating Green Bay the next day to secure the Wild Card game in Philly.

Happy days are here again!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

TDToomer

Quote from: kartanoman on January 01, 2023, 04:33:53 PMReminds me of 1981 when Brad Van Pelt, Brian Kelley, George Martin, Harry Carson, Joe Danelo and Dave Jennings went in for the first time after the legendary OT win against Dallas and the Jets defeating Green Bay the next day to secure the Wild Card game in Philly.

Happy days are here again!

Peace!

That was the first really big victory I ever experienced as a kid. I almost didn't even realize we had a chance at making the playoffs figuring the Cowboys would roll over us. I became a fan for life that season.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs