News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Hi from St. Lucia

Started by LennG, January 10, 2023, 02:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Hi guys. I was able to access some WiFi to check out responces to the game and just wanted to say hi.
We will be heading back soon and be home Friday. Weather has been great averaging about 82 with an always tropical breeze. No tan for me though as I stay out of the sun.
Looked in on Wordle and saw some really unique words.  Looking forward to joining the action again. My brain needs a workout after this.
Talk to you all on Friday.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Enjoy yourself and bring some warmer weather back for us!  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

I clicked in expecting a welcome picture of a sunny tropical climate  :boooo:

:laugh:  :ok:  :greetings:

I hope you are enjoying your vacation
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

squibber

Quote from: LennG on January 10, 2023, 02:24:09 PMHi guys. I was able to access some WiFi to check out responces to the game and just wanted to say hi.
We will be heading back soon and be home Friday. Weather has been great averaging about 82 with an always tropical breeze. No tan for me though as I stay out of the sun.
Looked in on Wordle and saw some really unique words.  Looking forward to joining the action again. My brain needs a workout after this.
Talk to you all on Friday.

My brother and sister-in-law are going to an all inclusive resort there next week. Don't know which one.

Any advice for them? Is St. Lucia safe?

Jolly Blue Giant

Well I'm glad you're having fun Lenn - I look forward to your return  :greetings:  :flag:
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Quote from: squibber on January 10, 2023, 03:54:49 PMMy brother and sister-in-law are going to an all inclusive resort there next week. Don't know which one.

Any advice for them? Is St. Lucia safe?

Hi guys

We're on the sea coming back
St Lucia is very safe and gorgeous.
Their big claim to fame are the Pitons, 2 twin peak mountains that stand out above all the others. We have been there before so we just helped improve their economy by shopping. If your brother likes the beach and snorkeling they will love that place.
Sorry no pix of them as we never got out of the main town.
We are off the coast of the Carolinas now and we can now feel the chill in the air.
Be hoe Friday and ready for some football
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss