News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How the Packers held Jefferson in check

Started by MightyGiants, January 11, 2023, 03:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Blue Fire

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jclayton92

Not worried about Jefferson this go around with Jackson and Mckinney back it allows for some breathing room. However I do hope we continue the zone looks occasionally like we started using at the end of the season.

True Blue

They did also have Jaire, Adoree and McKinney certainly will help. But he is a too CB in the league. We almost beat them with those two out, so I still fell good about it

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: TrueBlueFan on January 11, 2023, 04:58:30 PMThey did also have Jaire, Adoree and McKinney certainly will help. But he is a too CB in the league. We almost beat them with those two out, so I still fell good about it

We also didn't have a full DLine healthy and playing and Cousins doesn't do well with pressure in his face

Trench

It will all depend whether or not the referees let them play or not. This will be among our biggest obstacle to overcome.

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Trench on January 12, 2023, 06:55:40 AMIt will all depend whether or not the referees let them play or not. This will be among our biggest obstacle to overcome.

Typically in the playoffs they do and the better zebras are out there but look at the poor saints! 

killarich

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on January 12, 2023, 07:16:46 AMTypically in the playoffs they do and the better zebras are out there but look at the poor saints! 

I believe we have the same crew as the last Giants Vs Vikings game

They by far threw more flags on us then Vikings