News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Where the Crawdads Sing

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 17, 2023, 09:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Sorry to start a separate thread when we already have "What are you watching", but I'm confused and wonder if someone else who has watched this movie can explain something to me. What was the significance of finding the necklace with a seashell hidden in the book at the very end?

Very good movie. Cried off and on, which isn't that unusual for me when I get into a movie...abandoned children who get picked on bugs me. I just wonder if anyone has watched it and can explain to me the "shocker" at the end. I don't get it  :doh:

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

T200

Haven't seen it but it looks interesting.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on January 18, 2023, 10:50:02 AMwhere is it on
Netflix

(and don't google the above if you're going to watch it - spoiler alert)
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

We are devoid of Netflix at the moment.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss