News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

March Birthdays

Started by Ed Vette, March 01, 2023, 08:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

GFICO-6th
Boog Man- Vinnie- 6th
Webster29- Bill- 10th
LennG- Len- 13th
BlueMoshik- 16th
COACHJIM- 19th
Woody- 19th
bdakblue- Bob- 21st
Jian- 22nd
XNYrnLA- 23rd
Cosmo- Judy- 23rd
Iamboo- Brian- 29th
kartanoman- Chris- 29th

Happy Birthday!  :ok:
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Happy Birthday to all my fellow Pisces and Aries followers. A grand day to all.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ozzie

Happy Birthday to all! Enjoy your day!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Painter

A belated Happy Birthday to GIFCO and Vinnie, and every Best Wish to those others who will celebrate the anniversary of their birth later this month.

Cheers!

Jolly Blue Giant

Not that it matters, but I am part of this group. I hate birthdays anyway, but mine is March 24th. Not looking forward to it as I leave the fine group of sexagenarians and enter into the new group of septuagenarians  :(

I never believed that I would live to the old age of 30 having already survived getting caught in a power-take-off at age 10, got caught in an unloader wagon at 12, survived getting shot with a .38 Special at 17, and surviving a horrific car crash going well over a hundred at 19, etc. Since then, I've had multiple escapes with death and lived on the edge of a cliff my whole life. I've always been amazed that I'm still on this earth as an actual walking, talking human with most of my faculties and not in a wheelchair. Makes me wonder why the Lord has left me here. Anyone who knows me since I was young would have bet their entire life savings that I wouldn't make 50, let alone 70...(knock on wood - not there yet)  #:-S

Anyway, Happy Birthday to my fellow Spring baby boomers and anyone else who was born in March 
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: