News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

6 known visits using their top 30

Started by MightyGiants, April 02, 2023, 09:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

uconnjack8

Bob In PA

Quote from: uconnjack8 on April 02, 2023, 09:59:43 AMA lot on offense so far

uconn: I've been thinking about that issue for the past month.

I know it's trite, but the guys who say it makes sense are right for a very simple reason.

If you're going to pay Jones all that money, take away all possible excuses for failure that are in your control.

Bob

PS. Don't want to jinx you, but good luck on Monday.
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

brownelvis54

NFL DRAFT VISIT TRACKER

It is interesting to see what every team is looking at

https://nfltraderumors.co/2023-nfl-draft-visit-tracker/
The KING is in the building

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: brownelvis54 on April 02, 2023, 11:16:27 AMNFL DRAFT VISIT TRACKER

It is interesting to see what every team is looking at

https://nfltraderumors.co/2023-nfl-draft-visit-tracker/

Things that stick out to me on that list:

- Bucs are definitely looking for a TE as they've had a ton of them for visits
- Any team that is looking at TE's has brought in Tucker Kraft who has gotten no media attention at all. Even teams that have brought in only one TE have brought in Kraft  :-??
- The Eagles are looking at a lot of offensive linemen like Cody Mauch, O'Cyrus Torrence, Matt Bergman, Wanya Morris, etc. Most upsetting to me, is they appear to be the only team that has brought in Andrew Voorhees (the guy I want us to draft and stash)
- Cowboys seem focused on CBs, offensive line, LBs, and TE. Interestingly, they are also having visits with Hendon Hooker (maybe they aren't sure of Dak's future..???)

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Philosophers

I love that Zay is on that list.  I am fine with all of them except Marvin Mims.  I feel lime he is not exceptional in any way.  Surprised that Payne Durham is there but his Senior Bowl performance is generating more positive attention.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Philosophers on April 02, 2023, 01:09:40 PMI love that Zay is on that list.  I am fine with all of them except Marvin Mims.  I feel lime he is not exceptional in any way.  Surprised that Payne Durham is there but his Senior Bowl performance is generating more positive attention.

Mims reminds me a bit of Wondale Robinson
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 02, 2023, 01:17:20 PMMims reminds me a bit of Wondale Robinson

He reminds me of Sterling Sheppard, good but not exceptional.  I did not think of Wan'Dale but agree with you Rich.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Philosophers on April 02, 2023, 01:29:40 PMHe reminds me of Sterling Sheppard, good but not exceptional.  I did not think of Wan'Dale but agree with you Rich.

Shep is shot, I wouldn't mind replacing him
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

uconnjack8

Quote from: Bob In PA on April 02, 2023, 10:27:25 AMuconn: I've been thinking about that issue for the past month.

I know it's trite, but the guys who say it makes sense are right for a very simple reason.

If you're going to pay Jones all that money, take away all possible excuses for failure that are in your control.

Bob

PS. Don't want to jinx you, but good luck on Monday

Bob,

I think Daboll and Kafka probably want to have something in addition to smoke and mirrors in the passing game.

I watched SDSU and came away unimpressed with them offensively.  I think this final could be reminiscent of when Uconn played Butler in the finals.  It was pretty ugly game.  This run came out of nowhere for me.  Thought they would make the sweet 16 and maybe the 8, but never thought they would win it all.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE