News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT: Damar Hamlin

Started by True Blue, April 18, 2023, 11:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDjohnst1981

Quite unbelievable considering where he was.

What fantastic news to read.

Greenzone

Damar has an uphill battle. The spike produced by the gene therapy players were forced to take has another side effect of muscle weakness. Continued prayers for Damar that he will not be affected by this.

https://rumble.com/v2iuk7t-dr-naomi-wolf-jellied-muscle-after-mrna-gene-therapy-injections.html

MightyGiants

Quote from: Greenzone on April 18, 2023, 11:48:00 AMDamar has an uphill battle. The spike produced by the gene therapy players were forced to take has another side effect of muscle weakness. Continued prayers for Damar that he will not be affected by this.

https://rumble.com/v2iuk7t-dr-naomi-wolf-jellied-muscle-after-mrna-gene-therapy-injections.html

Here are a few rules to live by:

1)  Take your medical advice from a MEDICAL doctor, not a woman with a Ph.D. in  English literature

2)  Don't get your medical information from videos on a political social media site. 

3)  Listen to people who have actually experienced getting vaccinated if you want to learn about vaccination.  As someone who had all the Covid Vaccines, I can say with 100% conviction that the muscle weakness claim is totally untrue, my muscles are fine.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Greenzone

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 18, 2023, 01:03:53 PMHere are a few rules to live by:

1)  Take your medical advice from a MEDICAL doctor, not a woman with a Ph.D. in  English literature

This lady wasn't giving advice, but quoting studies and having invested 10's of 1000's of hours de-constructing the 75,000 page of . Great to hear you haven't had any muscle weakness, nor sounds like any other side effects. But one person's good fortune is a scientific certainty of anything. I listen to people like the inventor of the mRNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone among other authorities. He's someone who knows a lot more than your average doctor about a new experimental injection.

The reason I bring this up is when you listen to the Strahan interview with Damar, where he is asked by Michael if he has any idea why his collapse occurred. Damar was silent for about six seconds, then said something like.... ah, I'd rather not say. I hope he comes clean with the truth one day.

Such fear is there to talk about any side effects, the sudden death, the athletes all over the world dropping like Damar (many not with immediate defibrillation in time).

Anyway, livening up the board during a low news time of year. ;) Hope everyone remains healthy.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Greenzone on April 18, 2023, 03:47:57 PMThis lady wasn't giving advice, but quoting studies and having invested 10's of 1000's of hours de-constructing the 75,000 page of . Great to hear you haven't had any muscle weakness, nor sounds like any other side effects. But one person's good fortune is a scientific certainty of anything. I listen to people like the inventor of the mRNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone among other authorities. He's someone who knows a lot more than your average doctor about a new experimental injection.

The reason I bring this up is when you listen to the Strahan interview with Damar, where he is asked by Michael if he has any idea why his collapse occurred. Damar was silent for about six seconds, then said something like.... ah, I'd rather not say. I hope he comes clean with the truth one day.

Such fear is there to talk about any side effects, the sudden death, the athletes all over the world dropping like Damar (many not with immediate defibrillation in time).

Anyway, livening up the board during a low news time of year. ;) Hope everyone remains healthy.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballDoc/status/1648460626048749569
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

bamagiantfan

We don't get enough of these feel good stories in these crazy times. Good for him.
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE