News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Art Stapleton- the Giants top 30 visits

Started by MightyGiants, April 19, 2023, 01:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

Think I counted 8 OLBs, 6 CBs, 4 WRs.

I really dont love generally the DL in this class.  I'd look at Zach Harrison from OSU who is a top flight athlete and received good coaching from one of the best DL coaches in the country. 

Jclayton92

Loving Forbes did actually visit.

MightyGiants

Here is a list I found on TwitterYou cannot view this attachment.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

UKGiantsFan

I'll day this much... Even if we trade down or out of the 1st round altogether, if our first pick hasn't visited I will be beyond shocked.

After that it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of our R2/R3 picks didn't come in. Having actually ran the position drills at both the Combine and for several solid prospects at Pro Days, our Coaches already have a real good idea who they are comfortable with and if that aligns with scouting zoom chats will be all we'd need. As Schoen said sometimes the visits are to get scouting and coaching on the same page.  That wasn't needed with Wan'dale Robinson last year so don't presume everyone we like a lot trooped into MetLife this year either

MightyGiants

Quote from: UKGiantsFan on April 20, 2023, 11:32:46 AMI'll day this much... Even if we trade down or out of the 1st round altogether, if our first pick hasn't visited I will be beyond shocked.

After that it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of our R2/R3 picks didn't come in. Having actually ran the position drills at both the Combine and for several solid prospects at Pro Days, our Coaches already have a real good idea who they are comfortable with and if that aligns with scouting zoom chats will be all we'd need. As Schoen said sometimes the visits are to get scouting and coaching on the same page.  That wasn't needed with Wan'dale Robinson last year so don't presume everyone we like a lot trooped into MetLife this year either

A lot of the supposed first round targets that they brought in would look a lot nicer drafted later in round one or better yet, top of round 2
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

I love a few guys on that list, starting with CB Emmanuel Forbes

Others I'm glad are on there:

DE/ER YaYa Diaby (plays like his pants are on fire with incredible energy and twitchiness)
DT Brodric Martin (as said before, "Discount Store version of Eagles' Jordan Davis - huge man, light on his feet - Dexter's backup)
WR Marvin Mims (first round talent will be available in the second)
S/LB Marte Mapu (chess piece - fast guy who can play safety/MLB/OLB/Nickel)
TE Luke Musgrave (still my favorite TE of a loaded class)

I wish there were more centers on the list besides John Michael Schmitz
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: