News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

A Hunting they will go...

Started by Ed Vette, June 13, 2023, 12:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

brownelvis54

Nice to see them doing stuff together. Good bonding for the team. But why? LOL why is one guy in camouflage? Clearly the are on a "rich mans hunting trip" You can see that big ass hover boat taxing them while they "hunt"
The KING is in the building

True Blue

who is that in orange? They do not look like an OL

Bob In PA

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 13, 2023, 12:40:33 PMWild Hogs!
Ed: Can you or anyone tell me who's the "small" guy in the orange shirt?  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Bob In PA

Quote from: True Blue on June 13, 2023, 01:11:13 PMwho is that in orange? They do not look like an OL

TB: Great minds think alike. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

madbadger

Quote from: brownelvis54 on June 13, 2023, 12:58:31 PMNice to see them doing stuff together. Good bonding for the team. But why? LOL why is one guy in camouflage? Clearly the are on a "rich mans hunting trip" You can see that big ass hover boat taxing them while they "hunt"

Not a boat and feral hogs are beyond being a nuisance in the southern part of the country. It's not a hunt so to speak it's a mass extermination of an invasive species that does billions of dollars in damage to crops a year.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Bob In PA on June 13, 2023, 01:12:11 PMEd: Can you or anyone tell me who's the "small" guy in the orange shirt?  Bob
Pretty sure that's Lawrence Cager.

GloryDays

That 3rd guy from the right standing looks like he got 10 of those haugs  =)) who is he? Schmitz?

AZGiantFan

Given our history of guys going on a boat outing and a guy shooting himself this makes me faintly uneasy.  :greetings:  :P
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

madbadger

Quote from: AZGiantFan on June 13, 2023, 07:19:53 PMGiven our history of guys going on a boat outing and a guy shooting himself this makes me faintly uneasy.  :greetings:  :P

Well it's a good thing they weren't on a boat.

MightyGiants

It's good to see the O-line doing things together to form deeper bonds
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

That's a lot of Sausage!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin