News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NYGs Top Selling Jerseys This Season

Started by Ed Vette, July 21, 2023, 07:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

I think Jones overtakes Barkley as the number one selling Jersey. After that, Lawrence and Thomas. Then Thibs and Waller.  

What is your dark horse pick? Mine is Hyatt.

If you were in the market to purchase a Jersey, what current player would you pick? Mine would be Lawrence. 
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on July 21, 2023, 07:23:03 AMI think Jones overtakes Barkley as the number one selling Jersey. After that, Lawrence and Thomas. Then Thibs and Waller.   

What is your dark horse pick? Mine is Hyatt.

If you were in the market to purchase a Jersey, what current player would you pick? Mine would be Lawrence. 

Lawrence is a good choice. I might go with that as well.

If Thibs has the year that we're all hoping he does, he could surge to number one, or pretty close.

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on July 21, 2023, 08:08:35 AMLawrence is a good choice. I might go with that as well.

If Thibs has the year that we're all hoping he does, he could surge to number one, or pretty close.
Dark horse?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on July 21, 2023, 08:17:35 AMDark horse?

Schmitty... I know he doesn't play a high profile position, but he comes off great in interviews, and I can see a lot of Giants fans identifying with him.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Ed Vette on July 21, 2023, 08:17:35 AMDark horse?
Ojulari I think he breaks out in a big way with all the attention the front and thibs will get.

Think Ojulari leads us in sacks, think +11

True Blue

In recent years the Games I have gone to have been flooded in Jones jerseys, I wouldn't be suprised if that were the case

I think Lawrence and Thibs will be good bets also.

Jclayton92

I had my Strahan and Pierre Paul jerseys etc but I also contributed to the dark horse guys that kept the team together during those last 2 super bowl runs.

Ppl forget Webster was benched and inactive at one point in the season of our first super bowl run in 07. Guys like him Antonio pierce that year and micheal Boley and Antrelle rolle in 2011. I bought their jerseys huge under appreciated guys on those teams

kartanoman

I thought the Scottish Hammer was going to be the dark horse this year ... or maybe the Lochness Monster of the year ...   :confused:

I'll just wear my 1985 Jess Atkinson jersey I picked up earlier this year and try to re-enact the TD he scored against the Bengals that year from a fake FG. If it doesn't fit, I also picked up a 1980 Joe Danelo game issued jersey. It stinks I can't kick anymore with the bionic knee still healing. But I probably will never purchase a modern day jersey again since I have too many oldies and game-worns that may never see the light of day again!

Happy purchasing!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)