News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Four released

Started by MightyGiants, July 24, 2023, 04:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on July 25, 2023, 04:36:19 PMDominant against who LY?  Which team was he on the 1s, 2s or 3s?

If you tell me he is getting 1st team reps and blowing up our 1st team offense maybe I'll say ok maybe you are right, (even though our 1s on O aren't the best gage at times)

With that said I don't remember hearing his name once in a PS game or regular season game in a positive way.

I thought he had upside.  He can't stay healthy!  Want to stash in on IR and hope to do it again Next year have at it.

But we need players who can play and not made of glass.  We need to put those days behind us.  Some players maybe you bank on a bit cause they are proven.  He isn't.
He was getting 1st and 2nd team reps in camp and had severals wins bs Thomas and was doing great things. We even had a thread last season this time about him because his play in camp was so good. I remember because @MightyGiants and I were hoping he'd fill the Derek Wolfe role in Martindales defense. 

That's all that I originally said, is that I hope he clears so we can put him on IR. At 25 with hardly any wear and tear if he's able to come back healthy with the cheap contract he's more valuable in my opinion than some journeyman that we know right now isn't going to make the team.

AZGiantFan

I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

beaugestus

In Daboll and Schoen I trust. Even though, I thought Elerson had potential from what I remember his position coach had nothing but good things to say, a former renowned pass rusher, who's name I had forgot, he had a good combine.