News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

On line with the Kiddes

Started by Ed Vette, July 26, 2023, 07:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

I'm be at American Dream today working  :boooo:

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

KT has quite the elbow brace on his left arm
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 26, 2023, 10:14:27 AMKT has quite the elbow brace on his left arm

He also looks like he's bulked up a bit in the upper body.

babywhales

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 26, 2023, 10:14:27 AMKT has quite the elbow brace on his left arm
Same elbow injury he played through last season?

Was there a procedure?
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

Jclayton92

I'll be there starting tomorrow and I am pumped on the plane from Los Angeles now.

Bob In PA

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 26, 2023, 10:53:47 AMI'll be there starting tomorrow and I am pumped on the plane from Los Angeles now.
J: Didn't know you were from L.A. (movie star? lol). Safe trip. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Jclayton92

Quote from: Bob In PA on July 26, 2023, 12:35:40 PMJ: Didn't know you were from L.A. (movie star? lol). Safe trip. Bob
Haha I'm not I was born and raised in Mississippi but I've been in Los Angeles working for a film studio for the better part of 12 years now.

MightyGiants

Quote from: babywhales on July 26, 2023, 10:35:39 AMSame elbow injury he played through last season?

Was there a procedure?

I have not heard anything.  Although from what I could see, he didn't seem limited
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 26, 2023, 12:39:47 PMHaha I'm not I was born and raised in Mississippi but I've been in Los Angeles working for a film studio for the better part of 12 years now.

J: Son-of-a-gun... I took a shot and came up oh-so close! Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 26, 2023, 12:39:47 PMHaha I'm not I was born and raised in Mississippi but I've been in Los Angeles working for a film studio for the better part of 12 years now.

Jess- quite why your username isn't something within"Hollywood" in, is beyond me.

Safe travels, man.

Jclayton92

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on July 26, 2023, 01:56:34 PMJess- quite why your username isn't something within"Hollywood" in, is beyond me.

Safe travels, man.
Lol thanks 👊