News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Non-Football injury to Nacho

Started by MightyGiants, July 26, 2023, 01:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Not loving how banged up our IDL depth guys seem at the moment.

Not panicking obviously, but I just hope it's fine by the season. Adding depth to the D-line was a key priority in the offseason.

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on July 26, 2023, 02:24:36 PMNot loving how banged up our IDL depth guys seem at the moment.

Not panicking obviously, but I just hope it's fine by the season. Adding depth to the D-line was a key priority in the offseason.
The problem as I remember it from last season is that schoen and the coaching staff don't give timetables on any injury for any of the players so we usually go through camp and preseason not knowing. Like Shep who we thought wasn't going to play because he didn't participate at all last offseason was just starting week 1.

Thin Blue Line

Robinson is on the PUP and Nunes-Roches gets concussed leaving the building on day one.  So neither one of the high profile D-Line depth signings is available to provide any rotational depth.  I know it's only July 26th, but you can't make this stuff up.  :no: