News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: Survivor League

Started by Ed Vette, July 29, 2023, 09:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Two strikes and you're out. One pick per week. Deadline is 5 minutes before the start of each week's first game. Password- cavos (small caps)

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=1971&invitation_key=a05f079b569c40e4
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

We have 10 so far. This is an opportunity to finally beat Dale the Dasher!
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/1971/
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bighitterdalama

babywhales

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

MagicRat

I've just joined.
I suck at these. I seriously over-think.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Thegratefulhead

IN
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Bill Brown

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Bill Brown

Is this against the spread or straight up?

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bill Brown on August 29, 2023, 04:53:20 PMIs this against the spread or straight up?

Bill

It's straight up: just pick one winner a game.  The catch is you can only pick a team once and you can only be wrong twice
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

babywhales

IS there a pick em this year?
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

Ed Vette

I removed the playoffs because in survival it would be too difficult.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bighitterdalama

Ed, I can't make a pick. Did it close out Thursday? Every other survivor league closes out 1:00 on Sunday.

Ed Vette

Quote from: bighitterdalama on September 10, 2023, 08:34:08 AMEd, I can't make a pick. Did it close out Thursday? Every other survivor league closes out 1:00 on Sunday.
closes out after the first game. I even gave you a heads up.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin