News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Pats looking at Zeke

Started by DaveBrown74, July 29, 2023, 11:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

I could actually see this - he could be something along the lines of what Lagarette Blunt used to be for them. He is also one of the best pass blocking backs in the league, so I'm sure that's playing into Belichick's potential interest.

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on July 29, 2023, 11:05:34 AMI could actually see this - he could be something along the lines of what Lagarette Blunt used to be for them. He is also one of the best pass blocking backs in the league, so I'm sure that's playing into Belichick's potential interest.
Blount low key has3 super bowl rings which I forgot about until doing a bunch of research on backs the past month.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 29, 2023, 11:48:34 AMBlount low key has3 super bowl rings which I forgot about until doing a bunch of research on backs the past month.

Yup.. he did really well for them.

Another example of the Pats being scrappy with their RB room and getting lots of value on the cheap rather than paying up for one single back.

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on July 29, 2023, 12:01:56 PMYup.. he did really well for them.

Another example of the Pats being scrappy with their RB room and getting lots of value on the cheap rather than paying up for one single back.
Yeah 2 with the pats 1 with the birds.

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 29, 2023, 11:48:34 AMBlount low key has3 super bowl rings which I forgot about until doing a bunch of research on backs the past month.

You look at his stats and his contract and you see that he is the kind of back a team can win a SuperBowl with, not a top paid guy.  And he even had a pretty long career.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Jclayton92

Quote from: AZGiantFan on July 29, 2023, 12:14:09 PMYou look at his stats and his contract and you see that he is the kind of back a team can win a SuperBowl with, not a top paid guy.  And he even had a pretty long career.
agree 100%. Proves you don't need elite just good.

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 29, 2023, 12:23:46 PMagree 100%. Proves you don't need elite just good.
Like Bradshaw & Jacobs.

and before them; Tiki and Ward

and before them: OJ and Hampton

and before them; Lil Joe and Carthon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!