News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Hearing on Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena

Started by Ed Vette, July 29, 2023, 11:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Sem

I find the whole topic of UFO's fascinating although I remain highly skeptical of the phenomenon. I did watch some of the hearings with just a passing interest, but haven't given it much thought since I saw it. 

From msnbc this morning:
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/david-grusch-whistleblower-ufo-hearings-evidence-rcna96712

Ed, I know you've brought up UFO topics in the past but I can't recall your thoughts on the subject other than I assume it must hold at least some interest to you. Have you read any books on the subject? If you haven't done so already check out these books from Budd Hopkins: "Missing Time" "Intruders" and "Witnessed: The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions." In Witnessed he claims that a high ranking world official was one of several people abducted in Brooklyn one evening in the late '80's. Internet sleuths later determined that official to be then UN Secretary General Javier Perez de Cuellar, who later denied the story. At any rate I found Hopkins' books to be well written and thought provoking (and quite chilling as well). In the end they did nothing to convince me of UFO's visiting the earth, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. If you do decide to read them I'd recommend reading them in the order I listed them above.

Bill Brown

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

Quote from: Sem on July 29, 2023, 12:04:00 PMI find the whole topic of UFO's fascinating although I remain highly skeptical of the phenomenon. I did watch some of the hearings with just a passing interest, but haven't given it much thought since I saw it. 

From msnbc this morning:
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/david-grusch-whistleblower-ufo-hearings-evidence-rcna96712

Ed, I know you've brought up UFO topics in the past but I can't recall your thoughts on the subject other than I assume it must hold at least some interest to you. Have you read any books on the subject? If you haven't done so already check out these books from Budd Hopkins: "Missing Time" "Intruders" and "Witnessed: The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions." In Witnessed he claims that a high ranking world official was one of several people abducted in Brooklyn one evening in the late '80's. Internet sleuths later determined that official to be then UN Secretary General Javier Perez de Cuellar, who later denied the story. At any rate I found Hopkins' books to be well written and thought provoking (and quite chilling as well). In the end they did nothing to convince me of UFO's visiting the earth, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. If you do decide to read them I'd recommend reading them in the order I listed them above.
I haven't looked into too much in the way of abductions with the exception of Barney and Betty Hill and Travis Walton. I'm more interested in what they discussed at this hearing and I think you would be very interested in what was reported. I hold Commander Fravor and the other Aviator as very credible. There is a lot of disinformation out there but when someone who has impeccable credentials as Fravor along with the footage provided, I believe the testimony. I don't know what these are or where they came from but they are not anything we are remotely capable of building or even understanding. If there is any physical evidence available it's being covered up. I actually think much of this is not being disclosed or is classified because our own Government can't explain the UAPs. Steve, I think you should take the time to watch the Congressional hearing.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Sem

I'll try to carve some time out to listen to it Ed.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Sem on July 30, 2023, 12:08:55 AMI'll try to carve some time out to listen to it Ed.
Pay particular attention to former Commander Fravor. Here is a good interview in addition to the hearing.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/16If5PVe6ouxeDwNbtu0iC?
~ Coach Tom Coughlin