News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Your OFFICIAL prediction- How may wins do you expect from NYG?

Started by MightyGiants, September 01, 2023, 11:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

So far, not a single person here sees fewer than 10 wins (including myself), and the official over/under is 7.5. Must be a Giants fan board!

BTW I understand how over/unders work and that they're not a prediction but rather a setting designed to attract equal action on both sides. It still shows what the public broadly thinks though.

brownelvis54

Quote from: brownelvis54 on September 01, 2023, 01:45:56 PMI think we go 11-6 and YES we go to the playoffs. We make it to the divisional round

Maybe I should reverse my prediction to 6-11. Sadly we may not even win 6 games
The KING is in the building

Rambo89

Still sticking with 7-8 wins and missing the playoffs.  Even after last night I think this is a better team on paper but facing a tougher schedule. 
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Uni

Quote from: Uni on September 01, 2023, 01:29:25 PMBeat the Cowboys - 12 wins
Lose to the Cowboys - 7 wins
I was using the Cowboys game as a barometer of how far they've progressed, so 7 wins it is

RelaxTension

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 01, 2023, 03:46:23 PMSo far, not a single person here sees fewer than 10 wins (including myself), and the official over/under is 7.5. Must be a Giants fan board!

BTW I understand how over/unders work and that they're not a prediction but rather a setting designed to attract equal action on both sides. It still shows what the public broadly thinks though.

You must have me blocked since I said less then 10 and you never respond when I comment about your posts.
Oh well I do agree with most of your comments..
Enjoy the moment it's the only way to live..

RelaxTension

Quote from: Uni on September 11, 2023, 01:04:54 PMI was using the Cowboys game as a barometer of how far they've progressed, so 7 wins it is
Welcome to the troll group of fans.   :laugh:

DaveBrown74

Quote from: RelaxTension on September 11, 2023, 01:09:35 PMYou must have me blocked since I said less then 10 and you never respond when I comment about your posts.
Oh well I do agree with most of your comments..

(1) My bad on missing your sub 10 win prediction.

(2) I do not intentionally avoid your posts. If that has been the case or seemed like the case it is happenstance and not intentional. Please don't take any offense.

I am guilty of frequently skimming some threads due to time constraints and sometimes I definitely miss stuff. Wasn't intentional.

RelaxTension

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 11, 2023, 11:53:39 AMStill sticking with 7-8 wins and missing the playoffs.  Even after last night I think this is a better team on paper but facing a tougher schedule. 

Some very encouraging rookies were drafted but they will have a learning curve.
Waller is certainly an upgrade and Campbell over James but after that it's the same group of vets and under achieving sophomores.

ViewFromSection129

I've consistently said that they would be slightly worse than last year.  8-9 is my official prediction.

brownelvis54

AS of now....if someone from the future told me we would be 1-16 at the end of the season. Sadly I would believe it.
The KING is in the building

babywhales

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S