News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Its always fun to go to the next opponents message board

Started by BluesCruz, September 18, 2023, 10:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

we know what Barkley can do. Anxious to see what the other guys can do

I am remembering the 2nd half of last season where Barkley stopped being anything but ordinary

He shined when he ran the wildcat early in the season as his biggest issue is finding the right space....playing heads up he was way more effective

For some reason they tore the wildcat out of the playbook and it has never returned (perhaps judged un-Giant like by Manangement)

We are not an innovative team.  Alex Webster would easily recognize this 2023 playbook

To me the big difference maker so far is Jalin Hyatt- what a talent!  a young Jerry Reece
his speed and mechanics are tremendous
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Rambo89

Quote from: BluesCruz on September 19, 2023, 08:39:24 AMwe know what Barkley can do. Anxious to see what the other guys can do

I am remembering the 2nd half of last season where Barkley stopped being anything but ordinary

He shined when he ran the wildcat early in the season as his biggest issue is finding the right space....playing heads up he was way more effective

For some reason they tore the wildcat out of the playbook and it has never returned (perhaps judged un-Giant like by Manangement)

We are not an innovative team.  Alex Webster would easily recognize this 2023 playbook

To me the big difference maker so far is Jalin Hyatt- what a talent!  a young Jerry Reece
his speed and mechanics are tremendous

And you notice that when Barkley was banged up in the middle to later part of last season the offense struggled?  Think there was a reason for that?
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18