News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Barkley out 3 weeks

Started by Rambo89, September 18, 2023, 04:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on September 18, 2023, 07:48:40 PMHe's making a public diagnosis without having ever examined a patient. Seems to be completely sensationalist in every way.

I kind of agree with you. I'll give him some benefit of the doubt for having more medical training than most of us, some of who have self-diagnosed Barkley out till November.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Rosehill Jimmy

My guess is that without SB in the backfield the RPOs and play action become far less effective.  An already tough matchup just got tougher
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

AZGiantFan

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 18, 2023, 07:41:31 PMHow is that?

Making a public medical statement without examining the patient is certainly explicitly unethical in some areas of medicine (eg, mental health) but I don't think this is one.

But it is highly problematic in the new Wild West anything goes world of sports betting, IMO
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Gmo11

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 18, 2023, 04:47:35 PMThey weren't beating the 49'ers even with him but the Seattle game and Dolphins game just became that more difficult.

Gotta believe they weren't beating the dolphins either. That team is a juggernaut.