News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How to watch the TNF game

Started by TDToomer, September 18, 2023, 08:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: Bill Brown on September 23, 2023, 04:58:32 PMOk Tim. First report on superbox pro4.

Installed it today. Took only a few minutes to get it up and running. Took only a few more minutes to complete the setup. Went very smooth and quite easy. My real interest in this box was the ability to get local NY stations so I can watch the Giants when the Maine stations choose to show the freaking Packers or some other teams I have no interest in watching.

That test may take awhile. Giants play Monday night so I'll get that on my roku device.

I have to say that at this point I am very very happy with it. Right now I am watching the Ala v Mississippi St game on CBS NY 36.

Shout out to @kingm56. Thanks for making me aware of this box.

Bill
Thanks Bill!

My friend has version 3. I'm going to borrow his to check it out and see if it's something that would allow me to break free from Xfinity.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jclayton92

That dofu sport app was amazing for finding the game, super easy.

Bill Brown

Quote from: Jclayton92 on September 23, 2023, 10:46:39 PMThat dofu sport app was amazing for finding the game, super easy.

I have used dofu for several years and found it to be a useful site for nfl games. The issue I have with it is the links get shut down and you are always chasing the next good link. But it a good way to get the Giants games if that is your best option.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

T200

Quote from: Bill Brown on September 24, 2023, 08:31:26 AMI have used dofu for several years and found it to be a useful site for nfl games. The issue I have with it is the links get shut down and you are always chasing the next good link. But it a good way to get the Giants games if that is your best option.

Bill
Yeah that's definitely the down side. I like because it works on my phone so I can watch wherever I am (with a decent signal or good wifi). Much easier than nflstreams, which is what I used to use.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

Did anyone watch the Next Gen broadcast on Amazon?  I did, and I liked it.  I enjoyed the names being assigned to players so it was easier to track what was going on.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE