News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Would having Saquon Barkley for the 49ers game impacted the outcome?

Started by MightyGiants, September 25, 2023, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would Barkley have changed how the 49ers game played out

MightyGiants

Would having Barkley for the Thursday night game change how the game went?  Could the Giants have won with Barkley?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

katkavage

Nope. Same outcome. Though of course we will never know the real answer. This is my opinion.

T200

We most definitely would have run more. Would his availability have been enough to change the 'L' to a 'W'? We will never know.

I've moved on.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

DaveBrown74

I don't believe so, no. He is obviously much better than any other RB we have, so his presence would have helped, but the talent disparity across the whole roster of each team was just too great that one RB would have changed things that much IMO.

Rambo89

Having Barkley and the threat that he is definitely would have helped the Giants.  I don't believe it would have been enough to win the game with how poorly the defense play but it definitely would have made things tighter.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

jgrangers2

If they had Saquon, I don't think they would have abandoned the run as quickly as they did, but it's probably not impacting the outcome too much

Bob In PA

Would Barkley have changed how the 49ers game played out ?????????

We'll learn the answer when we play them in January to decide which team will go to the Super Bowl.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!