News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What hasn't gone right this season

Started by MightyGiants, September 25, 2023, 01:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RelaxTension

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 26, 2023, 09:32:55 AMI'm in the camp that they haven't gotten the return in the offensive line play for all that they've invested into it.  The issue isn't that they haven't tried to fix the offensive line or invested highly into it.  There isn't a team that has invested two top 10 picks into their offensive line.  Teams that have invested less have gotten better line play than the Giants.
They had a real bad oline last season and their solution was to only draft a Center to fix it for this season.
Sucks that the Neal pick has been a bust so far but the player does have a great work habbit and maybe can turn it around but in my eyes you have to dismiss that investment at this time because he's been so bad.
Enjoy the moment it's the only way to live..

beaugestus

I thought KT might be soft and had hoped others here would be right, but my observations are proving correct.  He dances on plays.  He plays with no power and explosiveness into players.

Phil, in Banks latest video with Papa he said KT has to play with violent hands. I would think it would be useful to get the OT off balance instead of allowing him to clutch and grab.