News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: Week 3 Survivor League Results

Started by Ed Vette, September 25, 2023, 01:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Nine players eliminated, nine players with one life left and six lead the pack.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MagicRat

I've somehow got logged out of the Yahoo fantasy bit and can't get logged back in.
Is there any way group admin can tell me which email address I used to sign into this?
I changed my preferred email address but I can't get restored using that one.
Smell my cheese you mother!

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Gman329

I'm thinking the Cowboys thinned out a lot of survivor pools this week!

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

Quote from: Gman329 on September 26, 2023, 08:04:52 AMI'm thinking the Cowboys thinned out a lot of survivor pools this week!

And the Jaguars. 2nd year in a row I am double eliminated in September. Nothing makes sense anymore.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs