News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Injury Updates Duggan

Started by Ed Vette, September 26, 2023, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

No mention of the RT situation or a follow up question. So it must be a given that Neal stays and Ezeudu swings.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

President Rick

next season, I can see us signing/drafting a solid RT and pushing Neal to guard where his apparent slowness afoot is less of a liability
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

AYM

No mention of Ojulari. I'm starting to think it's just not going to happen here for him, but watch him go somewhere else and suddenly start 60 straight games.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Pat Leonard
@PLeonardNYDN
Some encouraging Giants injury updates from today:

1. Arrow is pointing up on edge rusher Azeez Ojulari (hamstring) possibly returning against the Seahawks

2. CB Deonte Banks has a deep bruise on his left arm, but he'll play

3. LT Andrew Thomas (hamstring) is a wait-and-see. He's optimistic, and he says he'll need to get through a full practice OK to know he's definitely ready. So if Thursday goes well, that will be encouraging for his status Monday night
https://nydailynews.com/2023/09/26/giants-rb-saquon-barkley-day-to-day-seahawks/
2:50 PM · Sep 26, 2023
·
 Views
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Dgoodmantrublu

Raanan said Thomas will be good to go. So that conflicts with Leonard.

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 26, 2023, 03:06:27 PMPat Leonard
@PLeonardNYDN
Some encouraging Giants injury updates from today:

1. Arrow is pointing up on edge rusher Azeez Ojulari (hamstring) possibly returning against the Seahawks

2. CB Deonte Banks has a deep bruise on his left arm, but he'll play

3. LT Andrew Thomas (hamstring) is a wait-and-see. He's optimistic, and he says he'll need to get through a full practice OK to know he's definitely ready. So if Thursday goes well, that will be encouraging for his status Monday night
https://nydailynews.com/2023/09/26/giants-rb-saquon-barkley-day-to-day-seahawks/
2:50 PM · Sep 26, 2023
·
 Views

I wonder who is whispering in his ear?  Daboll told the rest of us to expect an official injury report Thursday
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"