News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT- Jets adding another QB

Started by MightyGiants, September 26, 2023, 12:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

DaveBrown74

The Jets are showing no urgency about their situation. I understand their options are limited, but with the roster they have, to just not even try to compete this season is crazy. Not to mention it will infuriate the rest of the players on the team and cause a lot of problems internally.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

EDjohnst1981

MightyGiants

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on September 26, 2023, 08:08:52 PM'requesting'

Jeez, when's the last time he made a pass in the league?

It's even odder than Kaepernick himself sent the letter.  Usually an agent would call the team on behalf of his client

https://x.com/brgridiron/status/1706786156585882022?s=20
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

EDjohnst1981

DaveBrown74

Why would Kaepernick leak the letter?

The only reason I can think of to do that is to attempt to gain sympathy or cause controversy if his "request" is denied.

Seems manipulative if you ask me.

Messiah717

The Jets were terribly overrating themselves even with Rodgers.  They're not as good as they or their fans thought.