News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants' Kayvon Thibodeaux knows he's underperforming

Started by brownelvis54, October 02, 2023, 04:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

I like the guy. Good personality and I am glad he "aware" of his short comings. I just hope he can do something about it. Some guys know they aren't doing what they did in college...and cant translate their skills to the NFL level. I just hope Kayvon isnt one of those players.

This season, the Giants have recorded only two sacks with 16 pressures and have the lowest quarterback-hurry rate in the NFL (2.1 percent of dropbacks).

Not good to say the least

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2023/10/02/new-york-giants-kayvon-thibodeaux-knows-hes-underperforming/
The KING is in the building

DaveBrown74

We have seen Thibodeaux play well in the NFL before (see games late last season especially the game in Washington). Unlike Neal, he at least has logged some pretty solid games (albeit not many) in his career so far, so it's not totally uncharted territory with him the way it still is with Neal.

Obviously, fleeting flashes don't matter though if there is no consistency, and this year Thibs has shown absolutely no sign of progression and has been a total stiff out there.

I am not going to blame Thibodeaux for "talking", as these guys have to do interviews and answer questions, but at this point I don't really care what he says. I am just judging him by what he does on the field. And right now that has not been good. If it doesn't get significantly better, and very soon (no time like the present), by the end of this season if that remains the case the B word is going to start to get thrown around with him by a lot of people.

DaveBrown74

How would you rate Thibodeaux's performance in the fashion department? This was his outfit entering the building today.

https://twitter.com/SNYGiants/status/1708963473110057059