News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants special teams

Started by MightyGiants, October 03, 2023, 08:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

B1GBLUE

TDToomer

Quote from: B1GBLUE on October 03, 2023, 08:49:40 AMwatching cam brown get away with that penalty and laughing about it on the sidelines was sickening.

Yep I pointed that out in the GT. If I was a coach and I saw that I would sit him the rest of the game.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

This is nothing new, and obviously it won't fix all our problems, but McGauhey has no business continuing to keep his job. His performance has been god-awful. The way the Giants have these sacred cow types in the organization that they protect no matter how bad their job performance is is one of the many reasons why we're no longer a top football organization. The league is way too competitive for this type of nonsense. To tolerate poor job performance for political/emotional reasons puts you at an instant competitive disadvantage, and what's worse is other teams will spot it and exploit it.