News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

It seems Brightwell is the more dynamic player

Started by BluesCruz, October 04, 2023, 09:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

True Blue

Quote from: BluesCruz on October 04, 2023, 12:41:38 PMLots of pushing and shoving
Very chippy game

Wonder why

Was Pete Carrol behind all the mayhem
:what:

BluesCruz

Quote from: True Blue on October 04, 2023, 01:10:15 PM:what:

The game was extremely chippy, lots of mouthing off and pushing and shoving after the play

Caroll has been around the block a few times
someone told their team to add some mustard

I could not see Daboll doing it....to new to the HC role

There was a way to win that game but it would have been unorthodox
Overload one side, run Jones (or a RB) like a Wildcat QB then either commit, or pitch it to Robinson or Hyatt on a reverse

Run that all day   College stuff but it would have completely changed the outcome

Also stop with the 4th and one push play....fake it and take off for the edge or pitch it out
Jones is fast enough to pull that off

lots of ways to beat 8 in the box but Daboll just keeps running the tired playbook he prefers
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Rambo89

Quote from: BluesCruz on October 04, 2023, 01:49:33 PMThe game was extremely chippy, lots of mouthing off and pushing and shoving after the play

Caroll has been around the block a few times
someone told their team to add some mustard

I could not see Daboll doing it....to new to the HC role

There was a way to win that game but it would have been unorthodox
Overload one side, run Jones (or a RB) like a Wildcat QB then either commit, or pitch it to Robinson or Hyatt on a reverse

Run that all day   College stuff but it would have completely changed the outcome

Also stop with the 4th and one push play....fake it and take off for the edge or pitch it out
Jones is fast enough to pull that off

lots of ways to beat 8 in the box but Daboll just keeps running the tired playbook he prefers

Huh?

The way to win the game was making plays through the air which as we have seen on the game tape there were plays that were missed with 2 of them being turnovers that resulted in 14 points for Seattle.  Seattle's defensive weakness is their pass defense not their run defense.  Their run defense is their strength.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Jclayton92

Brightwell should be playing in the XFL not the NFL period. An elderly back in Breida has more game than Brightwell and yet here we are again.

True Blue

Quote from: Jclayton92 on October 04, 2023, 02:50:04 PMBrightwell should be playing in the XFL not the NFL period. An elderly back in Breida has more game than Brightwell and yet here we are again.

I wonder if Brightwell could start for the XFL now lol 😂

TDToomer

I think cutting NotBrightwell is on pause until Barkley is active. Then he can be inactive. Then they can try to resign James Robinson who is still on the street.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Fast Eddie Felson

Quote from: Jclayton92 on October 04, 2023, 02:50:04 PMBrightwell should be playing in the XFL not the NFL period. An elderly back in Breida has more game than Brightwell and yet here we are again.
The Breida I saw on Monday night couldn`t keep his feet on a wide-open pass. Looked like a Pop Warner kid falling down.