News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Pugh to tackle, Glow back at guard ?

bighitterdalama

spiderblue43

When the players for the Giants get introduced .should they say ICU? :surrender:

bighitterdalama

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

miss86

Why are they running the ball to the left?

MagicRat

Our O line is getting a bit Spinal Tap drummer.
Smell my cheese you mother!

DaveBrown74

Barkley is bringing nothing to the table here.

Trench

Barkley looks slow and hesitant

Blue Since ‘62

Saquon's gonna have a long night with this OL.

killarich

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 08:48:43 PMBarkley looks slow and hesitant

Do you see the O-line he has to deal with ? and they keep running him to the dead side

jgrangers2

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 15, 2023, 08:48:36 PMBarkley is bringing nothing to the table here.

He's getting met in the backfield on every play. Where is he supposed to go?

bighitterdalama

Ezuedu got hurt not touching anybody. Shades of Giancarlo Stanton.

Trench

Quote from: killarich on October 15, 2023, 08:49:55 PMDo you see the O-line he has to deal with ? and they keep running him to the dead side

I guess so. But I also saw Brieda hit the hole for 5-7 yards and he looked good doing it

killarich

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 08:50:56 PMI guess so. But I also saw Brieda hit the hole for 5-7 yards and he looked good doing it

Thats the  kind of run plays they need to run for Barkley.... not on the left side