News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Glad to see some nastiness last night

Started by ozzie, October 16, 2023, 01:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozzie

That scrum in the end zone was a sight for my sore eyes. That was the first time this season that this team appeared to have any fire in their belly and a want to win attitude. I don't know what got into them, but maybe it will carry over and be a springboard for the rest of the season. It was good to see them sticking up for each other and not taking any *@#% from the opposition.
A complete 180 turnaround from the disinterested bunch that played the first few games of this season. 
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

True Blue

I agree, the defense definitely found their mojo last night, hopefully they keep it and this is the start of great things on that side of the ball, which in turn will help the other side as well.

T200

There was an altercation even before the start of the game. Unfortunately it involved Brown. Such a waste of a roster spot.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

TDToomer

Quote from: T200 on October 16, 2023, 01:46:46 PMThere was an altercation even before the start of the game. Unfortunately it involved Brown. Such a waste of a roster spot.

Was he laughing and giggling at getting away with another near infraction?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

T200

Quote from: TDToomer on October 16, 2023, 02:27:54 PMWas he laughing and giggling at getting away with another near infraction?
I believe Campbell was involved. Nothing egregious but I think there was some fingerpointing and jaw-jacking going on with a couple of Bills players.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: