News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What do you think about the Jets Spotting their own football?

Started by Ed Vette, October 29, 2023, 07:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

DaveBrown74

Actually if you watch closely the ref did spot it. Around the 17 second mark.

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 29, 2023, 07:55:09 PMActually if you watch closely the ref did spot it. Around the 17 second mark.
He touched the ball after the Jets spotted it. Does that satisfy regulations?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Echunks

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 29, 2023, 08:15:53 PMHe touched the ball after the Jets spotted it. Does that satisfy regulations?

As long as the center doesn't have his hand on the ball when the ref touches it, yes I believe so.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Echunks on October 29, 2023, 10:11:04 PMAs long as the center doesn't have his hand on the ball when the ref touches it, yes I believe so.
Tough to catch a snapshot on the phone but the Center did appear to have his hand on the ball.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin