News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Raiders to Start O'Connell at QB

Started by Dumpster Dan, November 01, 2023, 12:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster Dan

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Uni

Jones versus O'Connell?

Has there ever been a 4-2 final score?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Topshelf21

Quote from: Uni on November 01, 2023, 02:19:13 PMJones versus O'Connell?

Has there ever been a 4-2 final score?

Oh my...

zephirus

It's kind of disgusting that the NFL allows for this.  There are a lot of mid-season firings and benchings that make sense.  I don't think anyone here would say that firing McDaniels and the GM is "wrong".  But benching Garapolo REEKS of tanking.  I would love to see the NFL change the draft to a lottery, weighted in favor of the "bad" teams but it would ensure tanking doesn't have the same effect. 

spiderblue43

Tanks alot..RAIDERS. Guess Bowl Cut Davis is all in the QB sweepstakes 2024. Cards and Skins also on board.

I digress... PEYTON flaunting his bowl cut look on The Manning Show was hilarious!
 =))

Gmo11

Quote from: zephirus on November 01, 2023, 02:27:45 PMIt's kind of disgusting that the NFL allows for this.  There are a lot of mid-season firings and benchings that make sense.  I don't think anyone here would say that firing McDaniels and the GM is "wrong".  But benching Garapolo REEKS of tanking.  I would love to see the NFL change the draft to a lottery, weighted in favor of the "bad" teams but it would ensure tanking doesn't have the same effect.

Did you see Jimmy G play last week?  You could make a strong case playing him would be more tank-alicious than benching him.  At least the kid has something to play for!

DaveBrown74

If the Raiders are tanking that's a sad statement on us, as they're actually favored in this game. And we're actually trying to win.

spiderblue43

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 01, 2023, 03:35:10 PMIf the Raiders are tanking that's a sad statement on us, as they're actually favored in this game. And we're actually trying to win.

Yup. Giants should win but the art of victory is more elusive than ever. Perhaps the RAIDERS respond to Pierce.. :hmm:

uconnjack8

Heard that ownership wanted to bench Jimmy G and play O'Connell and the GM and HC said no on the radio.  Not sure the reporter who said it knew for sure though.