News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Antonio Pierce - IHC

Started by T200, November 01, 2023, 03:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

With the firing of McDaniels in LV, the Raiders have named former Giants LB Antonio Pierce as interim Head Coach. His first assignment? Hosting his former SB Champion team.

Congrats AP!!!  =D>

Hope you have a wonderful coaching debut. We still gotta give you your first 'L'!  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

TDToomer

I hope he brings a blow horn to his first press conference.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

GordonGekko80

I always wondered why he never joined the Giants...

MightyGiants

I wish AP all the best starting Monday  :D
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

He played a supporting role in the Plax shooting incident that unraveled the SB bound 2008 team and he's going down!  :angryfire:

Actually I hope he gets the job permanently. He was a good player, student of the game and natural leader.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin