News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Amazing we were even in the game Sunday

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, November 02, 2023, 02:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Injured for the Jets game:

Starting QB Daniel Jones out
Backup QB Tyrod Taylor out
no.1 TE/Receiver Darren Waller out
no.1 OT Andrew Thomas out
no.2 ER Azeez Ojulari out

It's amazing to me we were even close to winning the game with an undrafted QB and crappy play calling

Imagine Kansas City playing with Mahommes and his backup out, Travis Kelce out, and LT Donovan Smith out...in the pouring rain. I understand the "next man up" rule, but some players are irreplaceable with a weak bench
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Dgoodmantrublu

Our defense is top notch. We should feel very good about this unit in the future.

bamagiantfan

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on November 02, 2023, 02:48:31 PMInjured for the Jets game:

Starting QB Daniel Jones out
Backup QB Tyrod Taylor out
no.1 TE/Receiver Darren Waller out
no.1 OT Andrew Thomas out
no.2 ER Azeez Ojulari out

It's amazing to me we were even close to winning the game with an undrafted QB and crappy play calling

Imagine Kansas City playing with Mahommes and his backup out, Travis Kelce out, and LT Donovan Smith out...in the pouring rain. I understand the "next man up" rule, but some players are irreplaceable with a weak bench

....and in spite of it all, and as bad as they have looked at times, this team is astonishingly close to being 4-4 (Buffalo, NYJ).
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)