News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Questions As I Did Not Watch The Dallas Game

Started by Philosophers, November 13, 2023, 11:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

Sorry to ask, but I didn't watch it but was curious about the following:

1) How did Evan Neal look?  Did you see him do anything better than say the first Dallas game?

2) How did our rookie CBs play?  I know it was a lot of points scored but did they play really badly?

3) I didn't see Thibs in the stats line.  Why did he not play?

4) Did Kafka open up the playbook at all in terms of calling some plays to slow down the pass rush?  Obviously I saw 5 sacks but wondered if there was any effort.

5) How did JMS look?

SlotCorner

I was going to answer each of these, but the bottom line is no one looked good. They sacked DeVito 6 times and pressured him on almost every other drop back. We didn't sack Dak once. I'm not even sure he had to hurry.

Dallas did whatever they wanted on both sides of the ball. We had 28 yards total offense in the first half.

So, lucky you missed it! I sat through every minute, no idea why. Too lazy to move I guess.

MightyGiants

Neal was hurt and didn't play

Most of our DBs left the game with injuries

Thibs left with a concussion

It wasn't even a competitive football game, so there is little that can be learned
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

Quote from: Philosophers on November 13, 2023, 11:41:20 AMSorry to ask, but I didn't watch it but was curious about the following:

1) How did Evan Neal look?  Did you see him do anything better than say the first Dallas game?

2) How did our rookie CBs play?  I know it was a lot of points scored but did they play really badly?

3) I didn't see Thibs in the stats line.  Why did he not play?

4) Did Kafka open up the playbook at all in terms of calling some plays to slow down the pass rush?  Obviously I saw 5 sacks but wondered if there was any effort.

5) How did JMS look?

Phil

Whatever you did, preventing you from watching, say a prayer that even if it were getting a tooth pulled it was far less painful than watching Dallas laughing at us on their sidelines.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Philosophers

Quote from: LennG on November 13, 2023, 12:36:05 PMPhil

Whatever you did, preventing you from watching, say a prayer that even if it were getting a tooth pulled it was far less painful than watching Dallas laughing at us on their sidelines.

Lenn - I feel for you and my other brothers here who witnessed that and lost valuable time.

Philosophers

Quote from: MightyGiants on November 13, 2023, 12:17:15 PMNeal was hurt and didn't play

Most of our DBs left the game with injuries

Thibs left with a concussion

It wasn't even a competitive football game, so there is little that can be learned

Thanks Rich.