News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mac Jones

Started by Brooklyn Dave, November 13, 2023, 11:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooklyn Dave

He was released by the Patriots today, wouldn't he be a better optioinn than what we have now ?

Ed Vette

If it was correct info, hell no.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Brooklyn Dave

Quote from: Brooklyn Dave on November 13, 2023, 11:03:20 PMHe was released by the Patriots today, wouldn't he be a better optioinn than what we have now ?

WHOOPS , Wrong Jones released , My bad - senior moment !!!

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Brooklyn Dave on November 14, 2023, 04:21:26 AMWHOOPS , Wrong Jones released , My bad - senior moment !!!

It might just be a matter of you being 4-5 months early with your post.

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 14, 2023, 06:31:04 AMIt might just be a matter of you being 4-5 months early with your post.
Keeping up with the Jones'
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Uni

No more QBs from Duke, no more QBs named Jones

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk