News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Bob Papa on the Mara dynamics

Started by MightyGiants, November 14, 2023, 10:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Bob Papa talks about his Twitter exchanges.   It all started when Bob posted some praise for Eli's iron man career.  It starts at 24:30 minute mark.

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on November 16, 2023, 08:48:31 AMBob Papa talks about his Twitter exchanges.   It all started when Bob posted some praise for Eli's iron man career.  It starts at 24:30 minute mark.

First it reminded me of this scene in a movie and then Carl did his best Holden Caulfield.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

Quote from: kartanoman on November 15, 2023, 08:46:51 PMNot entirely true. The Giants defeated the Redskins, 18-10, to close out the dreary season it was. Just a splattered disaster when it was all over with nobody wearing red, white and blue spared. The scary part was that even darker seasons lay ahead, and we don't even know if this season will reach new lows.

Y'all sure know how to depress a generally happy-go-lucky person, you know! Thank goodness for the Rangers and my AFL Premiers the Collingwood Magpies or I'd be jumping out the window after hitting POST.

Peace!

Forgot about winning the Chase Young Bowl. Hey at least you are enjoying your Hockey team. My Islanders blew another 2 goal lead last night and have won 1 game this entire month. With the Yankees underachieving this has been the most depressed I have been as a sports fan probably ever. I get almost no joy out of watching any of my teams play.   :surrender:  :(
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs