News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

With Thanksgiving coming- Giants things I am thankful for

Started by MightyGiants, November 20, 2023, 11:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

It never hurts to list what one is thankful for.  Did I miss anyone or anything?

Dexter Lawerence- a force of nature at the DT position

Micah McFadden-  A 5th-rounder who is becoming a top-notch ILB

Bobby Okereke- is a nice IBL FA signing

Kayvon Thibodeaux-  He is looking like he will be one of the league's better edge rushers and maybe more.

The young bucks at CB-  I am feeling pretty good about the position even after the team lets Adoree Jackson walk

Wan'Dale Robinson-  He is beginning to look like a 2nd round WR

Jalin Hyatt-  I still have high hopes for this speed demon

Tommy DeVito- It's looking like the Giants have gotten their number 2 QB for nothing and will be paying him next to nothing for the next 3 years

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Isaiah Simmons - A #19 that produces. Hopefully he can continue to contribute and earn another contract in Blue.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

DaveBrown74

We do have some nice foundational pieces that are 25 and younger. Thomas (when healthy which admittedly is less often than I'm comfortable with), Dex, Thibodeaux, Banks, and (maybe) Hyatt is a nice start. For a bad team, those are nice pieces and they're all young. We obviously have more problems than we do positives, hence the terrible on-field performance, but I don't feel as badly about this team's future as I did about say the 2017 team or even the 2021 team.