News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Have A Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

Started by Ed Vette, November 22, 2023, 12:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

BluesCruz

Same to you Ed

What a beautiful card!
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Yes, to everyone, have a very happy Thanksgiving and please come back to us safe and sound.

For myself, it is especially a joyous Thanksgiving as I get to be with our brand-new grandson. There is nothing better than being with family, and for those of us who are grandparents, there is nothing quite like holding your grandchild for the first time.

Enjoy the games and peace to all.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

Happy Thanksgiving, my Giants fan family
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman

I want to wish each of you a happy, blessed and safe Thanksgiving wherever you will be, and whomever you will share the day with. I use the day not primarily for eating, or football, but to consider those whom I am grateful for, and offer them my gratitude. Giving thanks is special, but offering gratitude is spiritually uplifting in giving as well as receiving, and is something I've been working on doing now that I'm getting older and realizing I wouldn't be who I am, or where I am today if not for others who have helped me along this life journey.

Consider trying it this Thanksgiving and make a habit of it. I've found it touches the lives of so many who have been there for you along the way.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

DaveBrown74

Happy Thanksgiving to all of BBH and all of your families!

kingm56

I hope you all have a great day with your family and friends; AND, get a chance to enjoy some football. 

GordonGekko80

bobalobabingbong

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Ed Vette

I am Thankful for being able to talk NYG Football with all of you and for all the lifelong friends I've made throughout the years! Actually over 21 years, and remembering those friends no longer with us.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Definitely my favorite holiday. 100% American and 100% inclusive. No heavy-handed nonsense about precisely how you should greet people without potentially accidentally offending them. Amazing overall message and lessons. Both kids and adults love it. Gives you a nice four day weekend. Great traditions with the feast and of course the football. Brings families and friends together. And who doesn't love the leftovers like turkey sandwiches for the rest of the weekend.

ozzie

Happy Thanksgiving one and all. Enjoy the day!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Woody

Have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President Rick

Thanks to all.....best wishes and have a happy safe holiday.  Gobble  Gobble!!!
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.